Ergo Force Squeegee 70 Durometer
$14.99 – $42.00
Features & Specs:
- Made from high tolerance machined aluminum with an anodized finish
- Modular design allows the Ergo Force squeegee to be expanded in size
- Squeegee blade holding mechanism allows for use of both sides of the squeegee blade and easy replacement
- Patent pending design allows the squeegee to excerpt more pressure while using softer blades, this gives you the best of all worlds and makes printing much easier for you
- Great for pull or push printing
Ships Same Day from Houston, TX.
There are many reasons to love this squeegee: it’s comfortable to hold, smooth and intuitive to print with, exerts more pressure and cleans nicely. The Ergo Force Squeegee just might be the best squeegee in the world! Try Revel Shore’s new Ergo Force Squeegee for yourself and fall in love with screen printing all over again as you print with it, you’ll see why.
Durometer is the hardness of the squeegee blade.
We currently offer squeegees with four different durometers with each other durometer being a different color. The most commonly squeegee is a 70 durometer mostly because it’s right in the middle. It will work for nearly any job that you face. The 60 is the most flexible the 70, a little less flexible, and the 80 is pretty rigid. The 70/90/70 is a rigid squeegee blade sandwiched between two softer squeegee blades. Perfect for a variety of applications.
So when do you know what squeegee to use?
When you’re working on a higher detail job that requires a high mesh count, as well a little ink to pass through, you’re going to want to go with a higher durometer squeegee, which will allow for less ink to pass through the screen. However, when you’re working on a lower detail job and need more ink to go through, a lower durometer or a softer blade will help with that. A general rule to follow, is a higher detail Print requires a higher or durometer squeegee. While lower detail print requires a lower durometer squeegee.
|Dimensions||14 x 6 x 2 in|